UX - Thesis Project - Digital Version

I tried to find the original code, but I don't have it any more. And it looks like the official website is down right now. I can not d...



I tried to find the original code, but I don't have it any more. And it looks like the official website is down right now. I can not download the SDK package. 
Here is the link if you guys need a peek of the original one:
https://developers.sifteo.com/download
I changed the code based on the example "Connection". 
It contains one picture which shows on several cubes. When the cubes not touch each other, the pictures are black and white, when they touch, the pictures turn to be colorful. 
I changed the original picture and added another two pictures.



Sifteo Code - assets.lua:

IconAssets = group{ quality=9.95 }
Icon = image{ "assets/icon.png" }

BootstrapAssets = group{ quality=9.91 }

Bars = {
 image{ "assets/bar_top.png", pinned=true },
 image{ "assets/bar_left.png", pinned=true },
 image{ "assets/bar_bottom.png", pinned=true },
 image{ "assets/bar_right.png", pinned=true }
}
Backgrounds = image{ { "assets/bg_sleep.png", "assets/bg_wake.png", 
"assets/bg_sleep2.png", "assets/bg_wake2.png", "assets/bg_sleep3.png", 
"assets/bg_wake3.png" } }

Music = tracker{ "assets/ultrasyd-toy_world.xm" }

SfxAttach = sound{ "assets/attach.raw" }
SfxDetach = sound{ "assets/detach.raw" }
SfxConnect = sound{ "assets/connect.raw" }

BootstrapAssets2 = group{ quality=9.92 }


BootstrapAssets3 = group{ quality=9.93 }

You Might Also Like

0 评论

Flickr Images