Thesis Project - Card Game

My thesis project is "Make time to play - a funny cards game".  Based on my research, in most families, one of the parents al...

My thesis project is "Make time to play - a funny cards game". 

Based on my research, in most families, one of the parents always devotes less
time and energy in parenting which creates stress within the family. 

Here is the latest prototype I made. 









I improved the original card set to Advent Calendar. By opening new spot to get new game cards, I hope to maintain kids' curiosity so they would have the desire to ask parents to play with them. 
Parents may feel a little bit pushed by their kids at first. But this is the process to get second caregivers used to spending time and interacting with their kids. Also they can become familiar with the rules and each “funny game” at
this stage.

Then after the first cardboard prototype, I made a well polished version. 
There are several iterations. 

You Might Also Like

0 评论

Flickr Images